Friday, November 6, 2009

Such a Joy




He has had so many walks today. He has also eaten well and I am very happy about that. He is such a joy.

He went to the office at least twice today and met everyone. They all seem to really like him. However, the other office dog isn’t too sure yet but I think she thinks he wants to hump her or she is just maintaining dominance. Who knows. I hope they will play eventually. It’s also pretty hot in the office so I’m not sure how much time Loup will want to spend there.

He and Trickster are downstairs. I’m not sure who is where right now. When I walked them both back from the office, Loup started playing with Trickster. Trickster actually played with him. MA was right. He is quite hilarious to watch play. He leaps in the air and twists around. He is so entertaining. Trickster runs after him gnashing his teeth but he doesn’t try to stop him from playing. I’m so happy. They’ll both get exercise now. It will be a real asset to have the rest of the yard fenced in.

Loup is a great watch dog. He doesn't know routine yet so when he heard Don's car in the driveway and then Don coming in, he barked. What a good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment